Now is the time to join Brownsworth
We are looking for people who want job training and growth to provide the best possible service experience and outcomes for our customers.
Why Our Employees Say They Like Working Here
- The challenge of the job — solving problems and finding solutions.
- “Earn” a pay check — not “get” a pay check.
- I like the wide variety of what we do- not sitting at a desk.
- I like the people I work with.
- The opportunity to get hours and earn what I want to earn.
- My personal values align with our company values.
- The ability to learn on the job.
- We are pushed to do better.
- No micro-managing. They allow me to do my job.
- I like helping others out — plenty of opportunity to do that.
Brownsworth sees our positions as career opportunities, not just a job. We foster an environment where our employees learn and grow. New hires are provided with on-the-job training and job assignments to develop their skills. We promote and hire for site and project managers, foremen, leads and other positions from within our company.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for full time benefit-eligible employees, including:
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Parking Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account
- Time and a half paid over 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, evenings and weekends
Each employee at Brownsworth is part of an organization that is committed to providing the best possible service experience and outcomes for our customers.
Brownsworth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you are not able to complete an online application, please contact the Brownsworth Human Resource Department at 763-249-3645.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, familial status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.